ACL High Performance Rod Bearing 02-14 WRX / 04-17 STI STD Size 52M Journal
The unique combination of design, metallurgy and engineering come together to deliver what drivers expect from high performance Trimetal engine bearings.
Designed to withstand higher RPM conditions, ACL Race Series Connecting Rod Bearings are available for many of the popular 4, 6 & 8 cylinder applications and feature:
* High strength overlay plate with reduced thickness for improved fatigue properties
* Hardened steel backs on all rod bearings improve the support of bearing lining and assist with bearing retention in housing.
* Increased crush for improved bearing retention
* Elimination of flash plating on back of bearings improve heat transfer through bearings and maximize grip between bearings & housing.
* Increased eccentricity to compensate for bore distortion at high rpm and assist in formation of hydrodynamic oil films.
* Tight consistent wall tolerances help you maintain consistent clearances.
* Enlarged ID chamfers on bearing edges where required accommodate large fillet radius on performance crankshafts.
STD Size 52M Journal
*Be sure to take measurements before ordering your bearings. Once the package is opened returning is not an option.